Sunday, August 31, 2008

RAINY SUNDAY


Hi Everyone,
I hope my pictures are improving. They can only get better.
As it was raining, and I was inside, I decided to play with my stamps. I used the Stipple Rose again, and the bleaching technique. I love this technique. It's so easy and so nice to look at. The Stipple Rose stamp is great for this, and makes a beautiful card.
The card colours are Garden Green, Barely Banana, Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Rose Red. This combination is straight from the Stampin'Up Colour Wheel. If you have trouble with colour combinations, this is the best investment you could make. You will never have trouble matching colours again.
I used the corner punch to make the scalloped edge, and the small hole punch to decorate it.
The ribbons are the wide Certainly Celery and the narrow Certainly Celery, and White. I finished the card off with 3 eyelets in the top corner and a Happy Birthday greeting.

Stampin'Up has a great promotion for the month of September. If you purchase a specially selected stamp set, they will give you the matching Wheel set for FREE! If you would like to find out more about this great offer, please contact me and I will tell you all about it.
Hope you enjoy your Sunday.

No comments: