Sunday, August 10, 2008

LOOKS LIKE LIKE SPRING



Hello, and welcome.

I was having a 'wish it was warmer' day, and decided to make a card that made me feel like spring was not far away.

I used elegant eggplant card, and layered pretty in pink and whisper white. I drew a frame around the whisper white card using pretty in pink markers.
I stamped the large flower from 'Looks Like Spring' stamp in pretty in pink, and stamped a few leaves from 'Time well Spent' in old olive ink.
Stamp the flowers in pretty in pink, so saffron and elegant eggplant inks, and punch out using the Spring Flower Bouquet punch. Attach to card.
Use Elegant Eggplant and So Saffron paper with the Photo Corners punch and attach to the top corner.
The greeting used was from the 'For a Friend' hostess set, which you can earn for free when hosting a Stampin'Up workshop.

I hope you like this card and enjoy the thought of Spring, just around the corner.