Thursday, August 28, 2008

KEEP IN TOUCH



Hi Everyone,
It's always nice to hear from someone you haven't spoken to for awhile, so why don't you send a 'Hello' card to some friends and surprise them. It will brighten their day and thats what handmade cards are for.
This card was made using the Stipple Rose stamp and bleaching technique.
I stamped the image using a Gold stamp pad and Gold embossing powder.
I then bleached the image using an aqua pen filled with household bleach.
This takes the colour out of the paper and gives a quick and very lovely effect to the card.
The card I used was Pretty in Pink, Perfect Plum and Whispering White.
I finished the card off with brads and the Regal Rose wide grosgrain ribbon.
The greeting is from our Anchored rub ons and is very easy to apply, and looks lovely.
Hope you like this card. If you would like any more information on this technique, or you have any questions, please contact me and I will be happy to have a chat.

No comments: