Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BOLD BRIGHTS


Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to make my camera take better photos, but it has a mind of it's own, and doesn't want to cooperate. I will keep trying. I have learn't that perserverance pays off, so keep looking and you may get a surprise soon (better photos I hope).

Anyway, I had a bright day and wanted to use the bold brights colours as I don't use these as much as the other colours. I think sometimes you need to go out of your comfort zone and try something new.

The card is Pixie Pink, and the flowers were all made with the Spring Flower Bouquet Punch, and punched out with the Bold Bright colours. I did weaken and use Bashful Blue card from the Soft Subtles set and used the Petals Jumbo Wheel for the background. I used Diamond glitter for the centre of the flowers and Whisper White for the centre, to stamp your greeting on. I think this card would be nice for a get well card or maybe a young girls birthday.

All products used for this card are Stampin'Up products and if you would like to purchase them or ask any questions about them, please feel free to call me or email me anytime. Hope your week is bright.

No comments: