Sunday, September 28, 2008

MONDAY MORNING CREATIVITY


Hi Everyone,
I was feeling creative and have just recieved this free Hostess Set, 'Oh So Lovely', so I thought I would play for a bit. This is the card I came up with. I love this set, and it's FREE if you host a workshop and have sales totaling $300.00.
I used Certainly Celery card and the Weathered background stamp.
I stamped the image on watercolour paper and used markers and an aqua brush to colour.
I then layered onto Summer Sun and Always Artichoke and used the wide Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon. The happy birthday is from the 'It's Your Birthday' stamp set, and its on watercolour paper, summer sun, and always artichoke card.
I finished off with gold brads. The scallops are done with the corner punch and the 1/16 circle punch.
I hope you like this card.