Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BAROQUE MOTIFS CARD



Hello everyone,
You get two photos today, as I can't delete one. This card was CASED from splitcoaststampers, Different stamp set but same colours.
I put a scallop edge on the Whisper White card, using the corner punch, and attached it to Rose Red card. I used the Baroque Motifs swirl as a background, and used the round scallop punch to punch out the image, then cut out another image to layer on top, and put a brad in the middle.
I attached these to Rose Red card card and layered onto Cameo Coral and Barely Banana, wrapping wide Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon around this and adding a white bow. I added a greeting, you could put any greeting you like, and the card was finished. I like these colours together, and they are on the SU Colour Wheel, which gives you heaps of colour combinations that you probably wouldn't think of yourself (Like these colours).
All products are from StampinUp and if you would like to order any, please call me as there are some great promotions on at the moment and lots of money to be saved.

No comments: