Monday, February 23, 2009

FLOWERS AGAIN


Hi Everyone, I have just spent Sunday helping other demonstrators on an SU stand at the Newcastle Craft Fair. What an amazing day. People were lining up to see us and the demonstrations we were doing, and to make a card with us. I had such a fun day, and the other 4 demonstrators, who had been there for 3 days,were fantastic. No wonder everyone wants SU Products. They are just so easy to use and lovely to look at.
I had to do another card, making this flower. I love it and it's fun to do. I also love the scallop circle punch that you use for this flower.
I used the confetti white cardstock and rose red cardstock and prints. The greeting is from the wonderful favourites set and rose red double stitched ribbon and fire circle brads finish it.
This is so easy to do and looks great. For more information, or to purchase any of these products, call me or email me.
StampinUp has also started a bushfire appeal to help raise money for the Victorian bushfire victims. You can click onto the link on the right hand side of my blog to find out about this, and if you order any of these sets from me while this appeal lasts till the end of March, I will not be charging you for Postage. This is a great way for you to help, so I hope you have a look.

No comments: