Wednesday, January 21, 2009

PUNCHES AND FLOWERS

Hello Again,

I thought I would make a card today with little stamping and using the Punches. The flower was made using the round scallop punch and the Certainly Celery DSP.
I have used Apricot appeal, Certainly celery and Confetti white cardstock
You can use any word sentiment for this as it would suit any occasion. I placed a rhinestone brad
in the centre of the flower, and finished with Certainly celery wide grosgrain ribbon.
All the products used are from StampinUp and are available for purchase from me.
If you would like any information please feel free to call me or email me.

3 comments:

Linda Dalke Stampin'Up Demonstrator in Australia said...

Great job with the punches Deb - I have yet to try this! :-)

Back to New Blinds said...

Hi Deb popped in for some inspiration an got some!! Love the card off to give it ago.

Pam

Anonymous said...

Hi! Found your blog through an award on Linda's blog! This flower looks very pretty and interesting...Have you folded sections before you attached them?Did you make it up yourself or is there a tutorial somewhere? Congratulations on your award- hope to see more of your work around!